Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

berTahan.

hari ni.aku kena jugak relakan semua.
dia.dah nak pergi.
aku kena stop.aku dah ade seseorang.
dia pon gitu.
walau payah.terima saja semua.
kucuba bertahan.sekuat hati.
hentikan hidup dlm buai belaka.

wisH burLybEar the best.........


thAnx my sayang ~ g-nOL4...

"I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart."............


tata +_+

0 peninggalan:

Izz RIzqi

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers