Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

aGain.......

yang!do u remember........dat day?pix kat atas nie..?mUzium pAdi...kedah ~
hehe...

tO : g-nOL4 a.k.a my DOSH. . . .

Before you came into my life, I had given up on ever finding my soul mate...the one person who could set my heart on fire with just one look. I thought that was the stuff of silly, dime store romance novels. Was I wrong......
hurmmm...
I've been hurt many times before, and I didn't know if I could handle anything at the time ... until you came into my life...
I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes, but I was so afraid of letting you in and being hurt again. I'm so glad you didn't give up....
You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong. .
hikSsss......+_~


frOm : @2ur4 . . . .

0 peninggalan:

Izz RIzqi

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers